Saturday, March 13, 2010

"religious" man

A story I heard from Bill Jack at TeenPact.

An atheist radio broadcaster was interviewing a Christian on his show. The Atheist kept drilling the Christian with questions about the existence of God. The Christian defended his beliefs and all the proof that there was a god.

After about 15 minutes of this, the Christian said to the Atheist,
“So tell me, why don’t you believe in God? What proof do you have?”

Then something you don’t want on the radio happened; dead air.

After a long silence, the atheist gave a nervous giggle and said,
“I don’t know. I just believe.”

“You just believe?” the Christian said. “I’ve been giving you all the reasons for my beliefs, and you just believe? You are the most religious man I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment